EXFOLIATING CREAMS: 2 Varieties
MINT - APRICOT... EXFOLIATING CREAMS...
Let your true beauty shine through... Instant regenerting treatment!
The mild exfoliating action of these two creams helps refine the skin's texture, while providing deep-pore cleansing to eliminate dead skin cells and reveal a rosy complexion.
These exfoliating creams prepare the skin to perfectly assimilate the other organic products used in a daily skin cleansing regimen.
MINT EXFOLIATING CREAM - PRICE: C$14.99 - Code 035
PRESENTATION: 60 ml/cc Jar
COMPOSITION: 100% natuiral product containing Marine phyto-plancton silica, Essential Oil of Peppermint, Vegetable extracts.
KEY FEATURES: Silica eliminates dead skin cells and regenerates the epidermis, while giving the skin a satiny look and feel. Peppermint Oil, contaianed in the formula, tones the skin, tightens pores, lightens the complexion, and purifies and refreshes the skin long after the treatment is over.
APRICOT EXFOLIATING CREAM - 036
PRESENTATION: 60 ml/cc Jar
COMPOSITION: 100% natural product containing Apricot Kernel Powder.
KEY FEATURES: The astringent properties of Apricot Kernel Powder help tighten pores and firm-up the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply to the face while the skin is still wet. Do not apply to the eye area. Gently massage to let penetrate and rinse abundantly with warm water.
PRICE: C$14.25 (50 g) Jar - Code 040 NBS
TOPICAL AID FOR ACNE type skin disorders
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS HPUS: Thyme, Rosewood, Lavandin, Lemon-scented Eucalyptus, Lemongrass.
- INDICATIONS: This topical gel helps reduce the appearance of acne, such as pimples, blackheads, oily skin, etc., and may aid in the healing of the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children
The bactericide properties of essential oils are extremely useful in the healing process. The relaxant properties of essential oils also play their part, as stress is a precursor of increased sebum production!
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS AND THEIR KNOWN PROPERTIES:
- THYME (Thymus vulgaris, thymol): Anti-microbial, antiseptic, bactericidal, cicitrizant (healing).
- ROSEWOOD (Aniba parviflora, mez): Anti-microbial, antiseptic, bactericidal, tissue regenerator.
- LAVANDIN ((Lavandula hybrida): Anti-microbial, antiseptic, cicitrizant (healing).
- LEMON-SCENTED EUCALYPTUS (Eucalyptus citriodora): Antiseptic, bactericidal.
- LEMONGRASS (Cymbopogon citratus): Anti-microbial, antiseptic, bactericidal, astringent.
PRICE: C$13.65 (50 g) Jar - Code 041 NBS
TREATMENT OF ATHLETE'S FOOT
AND EPITHELIAL SKIN INFECTIONS
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS HPUS: Palmarosa, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Patchouli.
- INDICATIONS: A topical gel recommended for the treatment of athlete's foot and epithelial skin infections.
- USAGE: Wash problem area then gently pat dry. Apply gel 2 to 3 times daily.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Athlete's Foot: It is recommended: Sunlight, fresh air and scrupulous hygiene, and to keep the feet as dry as possible.
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS and PROPERTIES:
- PALMAROSA (Cymbopogon martinii): Antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrizant (healing).
- LEMONGRASS (Cymbopogon citratus): Antimicrobial, antiseptic, bactericidal, astringent, fungicidal.
- TEA TREE (Melaleuca alternifolia): Anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrizant (healing), fungicidal, parasiticide.
- PATCHOULI (Pogostemon cablin): Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrizant (healing), fungicidal.