MUD: Dead Sea (Black) Mineral Mud
PRICE: C$24.95 - 100cc jar - Code: RMJ#312
PRICE: C$12.50 - 50cc jar - Code: RMJ#313
100% Pure - Authentic Dead Sea Black Mud from Jordan/Israel
PROFESSIONAL & COSMETIC USE
To your Dead Sea Mineral Mud, add a small amount of Floral Water (the one which most closely resembles your skin type); enough to make a paste. Use as a facial or body mask - wherever desired treatment area.
. For external use only.
. Avoid eye and mouth (lips) area.
. Keep away from children and pets.
DEAD SEA (BLACK) MINERAL MUD
AKA: Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask - Dead Sea Black Mineral Mask
Acne - Minor Skin Problems - Cellulite - Wrinkling - Dry Skin -
Skin Allergies - Psoriasis - Arthritic disorders (mudpack) -
Hair Loss (Shampoo/Mask: Assists cleansing of the scalp resulting
in improving the hair folicle's ability to allow hair growth, thus reducing fallout)
- 100% Pure Dead Sea - Black Mineral Mud. Rich in minerals and found at the bottom of Jordan's dead sea.
- Use only a small amount with a few drops of water!
- Lasts indefinitely! If this item dries up - no problem! Just add a few drops of water... and voila! Instant mask!
- It is preferable to continue to use this product after opening. Should the product dry up after a while - crystals may form due to the high mineral content. This does not deter from the product's properties - just moisten and they will dissolve.
PELOTHERAPY - with Dead Sea Black Mineral Mud:
The main healing property of this mud is humic acid... which comes from the concentration of organic matter.
After the Ice Age the earth experienced a compression of plant and animal life resulting in transformation of various rocks and hence, muds.
The parts of the earth, which suffered the most erosion, have higher deposits of humic acid. One of these areas is the DEAD SEA, which has the largest concentration of humic acid, chloride salts of magnesium, sodium, potassium, calcium, bormine, and various other minerals.
Since the DEAD SEA MUD (also known as PELLOID) has a high concentration of minerals together with an ability to hold heat, the mud can be used for certain healing benefits.
Smearing the pelloid onto the body in a process known as PELOTHERAPY provides cleansing and detoxing of the skin which has proved beneficial for skin, muscle pain and arthritic or rheumatic conditions!.
Can be used alone or mixed with other clays. Great as an all-round beauty treatment. Contains a rich blend of minerals that work together synergestically for a deep cleasing treatment and facial freshness. Dead Sea Mud is world renowned as a source of non-soluable clays, carbonates, sulfides, and organic compounds. It is also extremely rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium. Used for years b spas to combat bruising, joint inflammation, sore muscles and to extract toxins and poisons. Can be applied as a facial or body mask - by applying and leaving on skin to dry, then rinsing off and moisturizing to compete this refreshing feeling!
BRIGHT IDEA - SUPER SOFT... FACECARE STRATEGY!
- First - Cleanse your face with dead sea mineral mud. Use only a very small portion and wet it with your favourite Floral Water. Wait one minute.
- Gently wash off - then pat dry
- Add a few drops of Rosehip Oil and massage lightly.
- Your skin will become softer than ever! It will be cleansed and will ultimately feel smoother to the touch!