1. What is the maximum amount of time recommended for daily use?
It is advisable to use the product a maximum of 8 hours daily for the first time. It is necessary to begin with 30 mins in the low mode (L) of intensity. From then on, you can increase the time and intensity in small increments. After that there is no strict form use.
2. How many times a day can I use this product? And does frequent use have side effects?
There is no a strict norm of use, and if you use it every 1 or 2 hours, you will get better results.
3. Are there any known side effects?
With correct use (as it appears in the E-Power manual) there are no known negative side effects.
4. Why don’t I feel any stimulation when I use this product?
This product does not directly expel the electricity to the human body, and it offers a resonance of 70,000 times per second which is very suitable for the human body, relaxing your body while stimulating cells into action. This is why the users do not feel stimulation. (Usually if a person has good capillary function they will feel a little stimulation in their fingers.).
5. What is the life expectancy of E-Power?
With proper use, E-Power has a life span of 5 years or more and also offers a 1-year warranty.
6. How long it will take for my body to feel any benefits?
It varies from person to person, but usually within a month after the first use, but some people may take as long as 6 to 7 weeks. You will notice changes in some or all of your 8 main body systems.
7. What benefits will I receive from using E-Power?
The main idea behind E-Power is to help the human body improve its capacity for recovery, build a strong immunologic system and ensure continuous cell reactivation. If your cells are in good shape, your organs work better.
8. How long has this product been on the market?
E-Power was introduced in Japan 20 years ago.
9. Can I use E-Power if I’m taking medications?
There are no known negative affects from taking medications and using E-Power. However, as with starting any new regimen, you must check with your doctor before beginning.
10. Is E-Power safe?
E-Power is 100% safe to use.
AC Voltage: 110V,220 V
Input Power: 18W+20%
Power Supply Frequency: 50-60Hz
High Frequency: 70 KHz + 10%
High: 2500 + 100 V
Middle: 2300 + 100 V
Low: 1900 + 100 V
High: -1000 + 100 V
Middle: -800 + 100 V
Low: -600 + 100 V
Time Setting: 0, 30, 60, or 90 minutes
Weight (approx.): 7.6 Pounds
Waist Belt Size (approx.): 57.2 x 6.8 inches
Test Pen Size (approx.): 7.1 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches
Dimension (approx.): 12.7 x12.5 x 6.5 inches
Balance and maintain your organ functions, and enhance muscle strength.
Increase different physiological functions.
May take some time, but it can help you get healthier.
Warning! Do Not Use:
- If you have a pacemaker
- If you’re menstruating
- If you’re pregnant
- If you have a high fever
- With metallic items such as badges or jewelry
- If you have implants of gel or silicon or transplant organs
- Heart Problems or tumors
- Drink alcohol within 1 hr .
Please consult a doctor before use!
You must remove all electronic items from yourself including cellular phones, handheld computers, games, calculators, etc. You must remove all metallic items such as badges, jewelry or watches.
Recommendations & Precautions:
- It is necessary to drink 1 glass of water 1-hour before the treatment and 1 glass of water 1-hour after the treatment. This time frame and the amount of water you drink will affect your results.
- It is recommended, if you use E-Power more than twice a day, that you use it in multiples of 30 minutes, i.e., 30 minute, 60 minute, or 90 minute intervals.
- People who have kidney problems should not use E-Power too much in the beginning, but can use more frequently once the medical condition improve.
- Please consult with your doctor before starting any new health regimens.