Lavender Dried Herb
All Natural - Dried Lavender Herb.
Cosmetic use only.
Scientific Name: Lavendula officinalis
Lavender is associated with the Element Air and the Planet Mercury.
Lavender is often worked with as a way to bring about calmness and peace, ease the passage into sleep and bring happiness, healing, love and purification into your sacred space. This is a beautiful herb, used very frequently in dream pillows, spritzers, facial toners as well as a variety of aromatherapy products because of it’s gentle nature.
Use dried herbs in ways that will enhance your sacred space.
Ways to use Lavender dried Herb:
- add to, or create mini magical sachets and place in your clothing drawers, or in other places throughout your home.
- place in a mesh or teabag and adding it to a warm bath.
- make powder incense for use in bath & body scrubs.
- place the dried herb on a round charcoal disc for burning.
- place under pillow or near bed.
- sprinkle on top of candles... e.g. tealights.
- can be used in an aroma or potpourri lamp along with your favourite carrier oil.
Get your own magic going... and see where it can take you!
NOTE: This product - not for ingestion - cosmetic use only.
The information on this website is not intended as a substitute for the medical recommendations of a physician. Rather, it is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Please see a qualified healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your health. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.