Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask (wet)
PRICE: C$8.75 - 120 ml / 4.0 oz
PRICE: C$5.75 - 60 ml / 2.0 oz
PRICE: C$2.95 - 30 ml / 1.0 oz.
To your Dead Sea Mineral Mud, add a small amount of Floral Water (the one which most closely resembles your skin type); enough to make a paste.
Use as a facial or body mask - wherever desired treatment area.
PROFESSIONAL & COSMETIC USE
The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with a mineral concentration of approximately 32%, according to The Dead Sea Research Center at the Ben Gurion University of the Negev. Mud from the Dead Sea has a high content of salts and minerals that are claimed to be essential for the body, and it is widely used in Pelotherapy. Dead Sea Mud may thus cleanse and draw out impurities from the skin, and tightens & tones the complexion, giving it a refreshed look.
Directions For Use:
We recommend that you apply the Dead Sea Mineral Mud as a face or body mask, and leave it on the skin until the mud is somewhat dry. Rinse it off well, then follow it up with a moisturizer.
All of our products are for external use only.
face & Body Dead Sea Mineral Mud - Orange & Ylang (wet)
PRICE: C$9.75 - 120 ml - 4.0 oz
PRICE: C$6.75 - 60 ml - 2.0 oz
PRICE: C$2.99 - 30 ml - 1.0 oz
Enriched with Essential Oils
This specially formulated Dead Sea mineral mud enhanced with certified organic ylang-ylang essential oil, this Mineral Mud will help remove impurities and improve the texture of the skin while promoting elasticity. Fortified with natural extracts of papaya and green tea, your skin is sure to feel rejuvenated with a radiant glow.
PROFESSIONAL & COSMETIC USE
ADDITIONAL INFO...FOR ALL OUR DEAD SEA MINERAL MUDS!
Directions for use:
Apply evenly to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Once completely dry, rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with toning mist, moisturizer, or cream.
Dead Sea Mud - removes impurities from the skin, tightens, tones, and hydrates the skin.
Orange Sweet Essential Oil - a topical cleanser with a pleasing sweet citrus scent.
Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil - uplifting and warming oils that are also considered an aphrodisiac.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud is a natural element yielded by and harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud has hydrating, beautifying, purgative and relieving properties and is known to relieve various symptoms of skin and musculoskeletal ailments.
- Used topically, Dead Sea Mineral Mud accelerates the skin’s detoxification process, draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin.
- Used in hair, Dead Sea Mineral Mud hydrates and nourishes the scalp and roots by boosting circulation, eliminating harmful bacteria, cleansing and moisturizing the scalp, and repairing damage.
- Used medicinally, Dead Sea Mineral Mud works as an agent for soothing relief on skin afflicted with dryness, itchiness, redness, and cracking. It also relaxes the muscles, eases aches, addresses joint pain, boosts circulation, and reduces inflammation.